Skillet Pork Cacciatore is made with tender, gradual roasted golden rotisserie pork tenderloin, combined with backyard greens and mushrooms and Italian herbs all simmered collectively for a simple 30 minute meal that might be beloved on the dinner desk. An Italian favourite made with easy substances!
Impress your friends with this pork cacciatore. If you like pork additionally, you will love these fast and simple recipes for Roasted Cranberry Orange Pork Tenderloin with Orange Slice, Creamy Pork Carnitas Pasta or Creamy Garlic Pork Marsala.
Skillet Pork Cacciatore
School is again in session and I’m searching for any meal that might be fast and simple to make.
The starting of the college 12 months is at all times a bit hectic, however with the assistance of Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork, you’ll be able to put collectively a scrumptious, home-cooked meal in 30 minutes or much less.
Cacciatore is a conventional, basic Italian dish. It is wealthy, colourful and stuffed with taste!
This is a formidable dish that’s made in 30 minutes or much less and tastes scrumptious!
Don’t let the title of this dish idiot you. You can serve this cacciatore as a particular meal for entertaining or through the weekday.
It could look fancy however it’s easy and scrumptious! One of my go-to’s through the college 12 months.
Our household has fallen in love with this pork cacciatore! It is so easy to make and hearty sufficient to feed and replenish my boys.
Nights are busy with college, homework and actions. It is busy however I’m all about getting dinner on the desk.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is my go-to for busy weeknights, as a result of it’s excessive high quality, conveniently pre-seasoned and so versatile – merely grill, roast, sauté or slow-cook for any model of dish.
What does cacciatore imply?
Cacciatore is an Italian dish that imply “hunter” in Italian. It is a savory rustic meal.
You could make it in a single pot and it’s just like a stew made with greens and a kind of meat.
It is an easy meal however with all of the substances mixed it creates an incredible flavorful meal.
This savory meal is greater than satisfying and the right consolation meals as we head into fall.
What it’s essential make Pork Cacciatore
This cacciatore is a superb instance of how one can take fundamental substances and switch them into a superb meal. There is nothing way more gratifying than that.
- Package Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Red bell pepper
- Chicken broth
- Can diced tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Italian seasoning
- Fresh chopped basil for garnish
How do you make pork cacciatore?
- Cut the pork tenderloin into one inch items. In a big skillet over medium excessive warmth add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Brown the pork items till cooked by means of, to an inner temperature of 145 levels Fahrenheit. Set apart on a plate.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, mushrooms, carrots, bell pepper, and sauté© till tender. Add hen broth, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and Italian seasoning and mix.
- Add pork items again into the skillet and simmer till sauce is thickened and heated by means of.
What are you able to serve with pork cacciatore?
I like so as to add easy pasta, potatoes or rice to the pork cacciatore to make it an entire meal.
- Side Salad
Can you make forward?
You will love how easy this meal and sure, it might completely be made forward! The flavors are generally even higher the subsequent day after sitting and stewing collectively.
This pork cacciatore lasts about Three to five days within the fridge.
To reheat, place again on the range prime and heat up or use a microwave and heat up slowly.
Can you freeze pork cacciatore?
Yes! Don’t you like how superior this pork cacciatore may be!
If you might be have any leftovers, you’ll be able to freeze it in an hermetic container within the freezer as much as Three months.
When able to heat up slowly heat up within the microwave or range prime. This will hold the flavors persevering with to mix collectively.
Tips for making pork cacciatore
- For extra added taste, substitute the oil with butter to have a extra buttery texture.
- Smithfield pork is minimize into 1 inch cubes previous to cooking for a quicker prepare dinner time.
- Adjust the portions of mushrooms and peppers, primarily based in your choice.
- Love all the colours of bell peppers?! Feel free to substitute them for the inexperienced pepper to have completely different flavors.
What is so nice about Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork?
- It’s obtainable in an assortment of mouthwatering flavors, together with Sweet Teriyaki, Applewood Smoked Bacon, and Steakhouse Mushroom Seasoned.
- Available in all kinds of recent cuts, together with pork roasts, loin filets, chops, ribs, sirloins, and tenderloins, and may be sliced or cubed for even quicker cooking.
- Made from 100% recent pork with no synthetic substances and full of protein.
- Available at choose grocery shops and retailers nationwide, together with ShopRite, Food Lion, Publix, Albertsons/Safeway, Save a Lot and Walmart.
- For extra product info and recipe inspiration, go to www.Smithfield.com.
Additionally, simply in time for the beginning of the brand new college 12 months, Smithfield helps at-home cooks save time within the kitchen with the “Real Fresh, Real Flavor, Real Fast” contest and sweepstakes.
From now till September 13, go to SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com to submit your time-saving cooking ideas that includes Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork for an opportunity to win the final word Wine Country expertise – a four-day/three night time journey for 2 to Napa Valley, California.
Plus, from September 18 by means of October 11, you’ll be able to vote in your favourite ideas and methods to win lots of of wonderful sweepstakes prizes. For official guidelines, entry particulars, recipe concepts and extra, go to SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com.
Looking for extra Smithfield Recipes?! Here are some!
Watch a video on tips on how to make Pork Cacciatore right here:
Skillet Pork Cacciatore
Skillet Pork Cacciatore is made with tender, gradual roaster pork, combined with backyard greens and mushrooms, Italian herbs all simmered collectively for a simple 30 minute meal that might be beloved on the dinner desk. An Italian favourite made with easy substances!
- 1 package deal Smithfield Slow Roasted Rotisserie Flavored Pork
- 2 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 3 garlic cloves
- 8 ounce mushrooms sliced
- half cup carrots sliced
- 1 crimson bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup hen broth
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- half cup recent chopped basil for garnish
Cut the pork into one inch items. In a big skillet over medium excessive warmth add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Brown the pork till cooked all through and now not pink. Set apart on a plate.
Add 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, mushrooms, carrots, bell pepper, and sauté till tender. Add hen broth, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and Italian seasoning and mix.
Add pork again to skillet and simmer till sauce is thickened and heated by means of.
Skillet Pork Cacciatore
Amount Per Serving
Calories 94 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 2659IU53%
Vitamin C 44mg53%
* Percent Daily Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie weight loss program.