Failure doesn’t should be deadly, and it ought to by no means be ignored. We know as a result of we’ve been there!
Your failures could make you a greater chief when you take the time to look at them non-defensively, study some classes, after which transfer on with confidence. Based on years of enterprise expertise, together with our share of ups and downs, we’ve recognized six particular actions you possibly can take to get each little bit of worth you possibly can from an expertise—even failure.
Here’s a peek inside this episode.
- The most up-to-date failure we skilled, and what we realized from it. [2:03]
- The apparent—and troublesome—first step in studying from failure. [5:03]
- How ignoring your individual failure undermines your confidence. [6:11]
- How avoiding full accountability on your failure compounds the impact. [7:37]
- The most empowering motion you possibly can take after a failure. [8:39]
- Healthy methods to mourn a failure. [9:39]
- The draw back of “staying robust” on a regular basis. [11:18]
- Six questions that provide help to study from failure. [14:55]
- The KISS technique for processing an expertise (it’s not what you assume). [16:13]
- The most essential trait you want with a view to keep away from repeating a failure. [18:09]
- The stunning and useful results of taking time to course of failure. [20:04]
- That day Michael actually obtained again up on the horse! [20:54]
- How to maintain failure from making your fearful sooner or later. [21:57]
- The motive you possibly can really be grateful for a failure. [23:45]
Now that how to revenue from failure, do that: apply these six steps to your most up-to-date expertise of failure. We’re betting that’ll provide help to keep away from being caught prior to now, and achieve the knowledge you must obtain even larger issues sooner or later. Give it a strive!
Text a Friend
If this episode strikes dwelling with you, why not textual content the hyperlink to a pal? Failure is a common expertise, and somebody might in all probability profit from this content material.
While you’re at it, we’d love to listen to from you too. Would you permit a review on iTunes? Good, unhealthy, or detached. We’d love to listen to what you assume. We learn your whole feedback, they usually actually do assist us make the present higher! Thanks a lot.
Resources from This Episode