Good leaders develop individuals. The downside is that not all workers or prospects are created equal. Some can fail to develop regardless of hours of time and power. It’s maddening to pour your assets right into a relationship that offers nothing in return.
But there’s a greater means.
We’ve recognized 5 steps to make sure that you’re not losing power on the improper individuals. We may help you multiply your effectiveness by investing within the individuals who actually need to develop and enhance.
You can escape from life-draining purchasers and prospects, and uncover the liberty to work with individuals who energize you.
Here’s a pattern of what we share on this episode:
- Our tales of the shopper we couldn’t assist. [3:14]
- Why you may’t afford to waste time on individuals who aren’t motivated. [6:02]
- Why humility is a prerequisite for selecting who to put money into. [6:58]
- Why you need to say “I don’t assume I may help you” extra typically than you do. [7:28]
- How a calendar overview may help remove the deadwood out of your buyer base [10:02]
- Reasons it’s possible you’ll want to finish a enterprise relationship. [11:52]
- Why we typically maintain on to troublesome relationships means too lengthy. [13:52]
- How to terminate a shopper or buyer. [14:45]
- How to establish the individuals you ought to be investing in. [16:54]
- The easiest means to make sure that you make investments time in productive relationships. [18:47]
- A enjoyable—and strange!—new app that can assist you focus. [20:45]
- Why your use of time isn’t nearly you. [24:59]
Does it sound imply to speak about ending unproductive relationships? It’s not, and we show it inside this episode. Let us enable you to get your power again so you may spend it the place it actually counts!
Thanks for Sharing!
Shoutout to Lead to Win listener “texasheaven7,” who gave us this 5-star overview on iTunes:
It’s like getting coached by Michael, Megan, and their visitors. The materials itself is extraordinarily helpful and pleasing. Probably the very best and highest stage of high quality I’ve heard for any podcast.
Thanks a lot for these variety phrases. Great to know this system helps.
And we’d love to listen to from you too. Please go away us a review on iTunes. No matter what you assume, we’d like to get your suggestions.
We love social media shares too! If you’ve a pal who might use this present, simply click on one of many social media buttons within the sidebar, and tag them. They’ll be glad you probably did.
Resources from This Episode