When we see individuals who appear to at all times make the very best resolution, it’s tempting to imagine that they’re simply smarter than we’re, or possibly have a novel reward. Not true! Nobody is born smart.
The excellent news is which you could purchase knowledge.
Over a lifetime of follow (and the errors to go along with it) we’ve distilled our studying into Three habits that smart leaders persistently follow.
Put these habits to be just right for you, and also you’ll start to see an enormous distinction. You’ll keep away from the remorse and disappointment that include repeated failure. You’ll make higher selections, and also you’ll develop into the revered chief you aspire to be.
Here’s a peek inside this episode.
- Michael shares an unwise enterprise selection he made—and what he realized. [1:30]
- The distinction between making a mistake and being silly. [2:42]
- A easy, stable definition of knowledge. [3:04]
- Why you don’t should be extremely educated to be smart. [4:29]
- Why smart persons are keen to take heed to suggestions, even criticism. [6:13]
- The finest motive to be non-defensive when receiving suggestions. [6:56]
- What to do when your critics are simply plain incorrect. [7:50]
- The single query that may reveal your want for knowledge. [8:46]
- The most tough facet of practising knowledge. [13:23]
- The solely factor worse than blaming one other individual to your errors. [14:58]
- What it appears like if you take excessive possession of your state of affairs. [17:15]
- What occurs if you don’t take possession, and if you do. [18:22]
- How to handle silly habits in your teammates. [19:48]
- The most constructive results of accepting duty to your circumstances. [21:42]
- The most evident mark of knowledge. [23:25]
- How to take care of a teammate who “will get it,” however received’t change their habits. [25:23]
- Two each day practices that assist you develop knowledge. [27:47]
Once you’ve listened to this episode, ask your self this key query: “In what space of my management am I most reluctant to obtain sincere suggestions from others, particularly these closest to me?”
Your reply will point out the first place to use what you’ve realized right here. When you do, you’ll be effectively in your strategy to knowledge.
Share the Love
If Lead to Win is making a distinction in your life, share the excellent news! The easiest method to do this is to click on one of many social media buttons within the sidebar. Tag three folks you need to encourage, and share the love.
And keep in mind to observe us on Instagram: @michaelhyatt and @meghmiller. You’ll get the good thing about our newest concepts and advance discover of recent merchandise. It’s additionally a fantastic place to have interaction. Yes, we do learn your feedback and regularly reply!
Resources from This Episode